CASA House services are offered at five locations.
- 3rd Floor of the Queen Victoria Women's Centre, 210 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne. The physical distance from the medical and clinical environment of the hospital reinforces the message that people who access our service are not ill.
- A Crisis Care Unit located at the Royal Women's Hospital where victim/survivors of recent sexual assault receive information about their legal and medical rights. The Crisis Care Unit has been designed and furnished to create a comfortable, non-medical environment.
- A weekly outreach service conducted at Connections@Craigieburn
- A weekly outreach service conducted at the Anglicare Neighbourhood House.
- A weekly outreach service conducted at the Sunbury Community Health Centre.