About CASA House
CASA House is attached to the Royal Women's Hospital in Parkville, Victoria. It is a government funded organisation which provides services on a 24 hour basis. CASA House is committed to ensuring that the silence which surrounds sexual assault continues to be broken and that victim/survivors are provided with necessary support.
Our services are free and confidential and available to:
- adult** victim/survivors of recent and past sexual assault regardless of gender
- non-offending family members, partners and friends
- community members
- professional individuals and groups
- health, community support and legal agencies
CASA House offers
- 24 hour crisis care service
- counselling and follow up support and advocacy service
- public involvement in campaigns and projects
- community and professional education
**If you are a parent of or a support person for a child who has been sexually assaulted you can access information specific to children at the following websites.
The Gatehouse Centre, Royal Children's Hospital, Parkville
South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault