Home page: About CASA House

About CASA House

Our services are free and confidential for:

People can self refer themselves to CASA House.

**If you are a parent of or a support person for a child who has been sexually assaulted you can access information specific to children at the following websites.

The Gatehouse Centre, Royal Children's Hospital, Parkville

South Eastern Centre Against Sexual Assault

Our services are available to those living, working or studying in the local government areas of Moreland, Hume, Melbourne, Yarra and Moonee Ponds and to patients of the Royal Women's Hospital.

CASA House is located in the Melbourne CBD but also provides services in Parkville, Broadmeadows, Craigieburn and Sunbury.

CASA is funded by the Victorian Department of Health & Human Services and is a department of the Royal Women's Hospital.