Home page: For Young People: Need some answers?

What if you've got a question about sexual assault (and I'm too scared to ask)?

If you don't want to ask questions face-to-face, there are other ways you can talk to CASA House.....

  1. Call us » You can talk to someone at CASA House on the phone.
  2. Email us » If you just need information you can email us, but BEWARE: counselling is not available online. The best way to get help is to call us.

for more info »» What will happen if I call?

Click here for the phone number of your nearest CASA.